Friday, December 21, 2012

This Time of Year...

Normally, the holidays are supposed to he a happy time. However, that is not the case for everybody. Stress is one factor; but for me, I am silently feeling the pull of inner demons about family and it can be a burden. It has always affected me during the holiday season; even though I am aware, it tends to grab me. I am doing my best to embrace all that is good and not let the past do anything but teach me.  Still, behind my smile there is also history; pain & experience. On the sunny side; my heart is truly happy & very grateful.  I know that my path may not be the easiest, but it shaped me into who I am today.
I still do my best to leave the past there, but some days can be harder than others. I'm grateful for my lessons & experiences; they have shaped me into the person I am today. 
Hope everybody has a wonderful holiday season and be safe.  Much love to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment