Wednesday, June 27, 2012

When I Have Not Been The Best Me I Can Be...

There have been many times when I have not been the best version of myself.  Even though I share so much about kindness and treating ourselves right; I forget to do the same for me sometimes.  This leads to behavior that is ugly; not treating the people I love & myself right.  It took a lot of hints and talks this month, to realize that was exactly the way I had been behaving.  At first, I apologize, but that is only a band-aid.  The real work is to make amends for acting like - an asshole - for lack of a better way to put it.  I am sharing this with you; anyone who reads this, but that is the easy part.
I have wonderful people in my life that I love.  If I mistreat them or act unkind, it is also like punching myself in the eye.  So, I am setting the controls for the sun and taking this task on.  I am so grateful for the people who I have, in my life; they have stood by me and I am so blessed for them.  I will make every effort to treat them with love & kindness, just as they treat me me with.  I just needed to admit this shitty behavior, turn it over & let it go.  Now, I will return to my regularly scheduled David!!  
Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment