Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thinking of Good Things

As I'm sitting by the window on my daily commute, it's wonderful to sit and enjoy the sun streaming in my window. I can relax and enjoy the ride. Music flows through my headphones and my mind happily wanders. It is thinking good thoughts and that it will be a good day. Yes it will. I am grateful for a new day and for all the small things in my life. After all is said and done, they add up to big things. 
My quiet contemplation is great, because I can also plan he day ahead and what needs to be done. 
I also have time to just be. Be thankful. Be myself and be able to enjoy these moments in life. Be still and take in he world all around me. 
Life is really very simple and there is no reason toake it complicated. I'm just enjoying the ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment