Monday, March 31, 2014

No Excuses

Life doesn't have feelings and can't feel what you are going through. It's hard to push forward if you let something hold you back. People have bad days, bad moments and bad hours; yet they still manage to get things done. What makes any of us so special, that we feel the rules don't apply? No matter what, the sun will rise tomorrow and a new day will be here. That means you have a new 24 hours to make it mean something. I know every decision I make, has already been made before I actually make it and a key element of life is take responsibility for our actions. Being accountable is a good trait; it means we admit to doing, saying, acting certain ways. The reason doesn't matter, it's already done and can't be undone. The worst thing a person can do, is to make excuses. I have learned this the hard way, from experience. I have stumbled so many times, that I laugh after a while. It's not so much amusing, as it is an admission of my mistake. If I use laughter to help me learn from my mistakes, I can be a better person each time and even smile about it. I have a lot of work to do and I am going to do that work. Some of it is spiritual, some job-related and some is relationship improvement. If I fail to get what needs to be done, the results will be horrible and I do not want that. It all needs to be done, in order to live life to its fullest. In fact, there are rewards that can't be measured by any means. They are the little things that add up to be big things. I have a lot of work to do, but it is all more than worthwhile. This is a daily process with no expiration date, until we expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment