Friday, September 13, 2013

send the negtive feelings packing...



sometimes, I wrestle with my feelings that aren't always positive. in fact, they can be downright horrible. still, it is my focus to separate fact from fiction and know which feelings are real and which are simply false. fear, ego, jealousy - they are all bullshit and will not allow them to be real. of course, those are valid feelings, but have no place in my mind. I kick them out. they belong in the trash bin to be deleted. 
I need to take deep breaths and take stock in all the good things in my life. that's the best way to really send negative thoughts packing.  another great action is to be of service, help a friend and expect nothing in return. that's how I do it and the mood changes back to gratitude again. once I purge all the junk out. it's as if the sky clears and our comes the sun. it might not be easy, but it's worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment