Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sometimes, I Get a Little Stuck.

As somebody who does his best (at least in my mind) to live in the right frame of mind; I still tend to get stuck sometimes.  I am feeling very much like that now.  It's as if I was working on a project and just kind of stopped.  Or was in the middle of painting a wall, say; then all of the sudden I had put down the paintbrush.  Even though I love to share positive, inspirational and humorous quotes; I really do try and follow the best direction; long as that is the direction I plan on going in.  Remember; the road less traveled will always be just that. So, I just needed to turn that over; accept it and let go.  Next thing I need to do is let go and get going.  Thank you for letting me share this with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment