Monday, May 31, 2010

Alone, But Not Lonely

Being alone does not mean being lonely. In fact, if we love ourselves & can be by ourselves, then we are already in good company. Sometimes, it's nice having peace and quiet, time to reflect. Truth is, there will always be somebody out there thinking about us - so we are never really alone. I have spent so much time alone in the last year and 1/2, but I can not say there was a time I felt lonely. Maybe beyond that fact that I can stand myself, there are also all the virtual connections through social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc..); where I can have company if I choose to. Strange, but that is another way of reaching out to people, so never really feeling alone is a reality as well. Another thing one can consider, at least for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment